Here:  http://www.stanford.edu/~jacksonm/Data.html
under ``Data on social networks and microfinance in Indian villages'' you
can find detailed networks of a variety of types of relationships together
with gender and other demographic characteristics.

On Wed, Dec 14, 2016 at 9:38 AM, Dounia Mulders <[log in to unmask]
> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am Dounia, a PhD student from UCLouvain in Belgium. I'm working on
> social networks and in particular I try to harness homophilies for gender
> prediction. Would someone know any publicly available social network
> containing gender information about its users?
>
> Thank you very much in advance.
>
> Dounia
>
> PS: I already had a look at the following repositories: SNAP, Tore Opsahl,
> Konect, KDnuggets.

Matthew O. Jackson

home page:  http://www.stanford.edu/~jacksonm/

Department of Economics