Dear All,

I've been reading Norman Hummon's article from 2000 in Social Networks
("Utility and Dynamic Social Networks") very carefully. In footnote 10
(p. 240) he refers to colour images available as additional resources to
support part of his analysis. These do not seem to be available on the
journal web site and the publishers/editors can find no record of them.

Did anyone ever access these images? Does anybody have copies? (Perhaps
through correspondence with Norman Hummon at some stage?)

If I can get a set I will see if the journal will make them available as
originally envisaged.

Many thanks,

Edmund Chattoe-Brown

--