Various things of possible interest from Northeastern:

First, two jobs:

Network Science:  https://neu.peopleadmin.com/postings/45232
--> Note that we are searching _very_ widely within the field, from organizational networks to neural networks.

Cyber Security: https://neu.peopleadmin.com/postings/45222
--> This is a general search in cyber security, but with an emphasis on the social and organizational processes underlying cyber security. Network oriented applications definitely welcome.

For both of these positions, if you are interested, you should apply soon-- i.e., in the next week or so.

Second, we are seeking applications for our fourth cohort in the Network Science doctoral program.

http://www.networkscienceinstitute.org/phd#admissions

We have one of the largest and most diverse set of network scholars in the world at Northeastern, with potential for students to be deeply involved in cutting edge research early in their doctoral work. On the social network side, there are opportunities to work on projects ranging from collective intelligence, to cell phone data, to the conjunction of social media and social movements and politics, amongst many other possibilities. We have recruited an outstanding first 3 cohorts of doctoral students; please do forward to any interested parties.

Please reach out if you have any questions.

dl

David Lazer

Distinguished Professor of Political Science and Computer and Information Science, Northeastern University
Co-Director, NULab for Texts, Maps, and Networks:  http://www.northeastern.edu/nulab/