Dear Mr Mehrdad,

Just take a look at this software review article:

Cobo, M.J., López-Herrera, A.G., Herrera-Viedma, E. and Herrera, F.
(2011), Science mapping software tools: Review, analysis, and
cooperative study among tools. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci., 62: 1382–1402.
doi:10.1002/asi.21525

Also, there is other software not covered in this review (they appear
latter). For instance, take a look at SciMAT, CiteNetExplorer.

Best Regards,

Manuel Jesús.

@======================================================================@
Manuel Jesús Cobo Martín (Assistant professor).
Dept. Computer Science
University of Cádiz. 11202 Algeciras SPAIN
e-mail (main): [log in to unmask]
e-mail (old): [log in to unmask]
Personal URL: http://sci2s.ugr.es/members#MJCobo
twitter: @mjcobomartin
Research ID: http://www.researcherid.com/rid/C-5581-2011
ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0001-6575-803X
Scholar google profile:
http://scholar.google.com/citations?user=sc5Kz0oAAAAJ
ResearchGate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Manuel_Cobo
Research group "Soft Computing and Intelligent Information Systems"
URL Research group: http://sci2s.ugr.es