Hello Mohammad,

There are many tools and ways to visualize publication data, such as, VOSviewer, NodeXL, Pajek, Science of science tool, etc. Speaking from my personal experience, there is no single best tool that can do everything one wants. Some tools produce nice visual while others provide good network measure. So, the best way is to use multiple tools.

Here are some of our publications in which we have used most of these tools (there are many other scholars on this list who have done much better work, try to google it):

Khan G. F., Jacob W.,”Knowledge Networks of the Information Technology Management Domain: A Social Network Analysis Approach,” Communications of the Association for Information Systems: Vol. 39, Article 18.
Available at: http://aisel.aisnet.org/cais/vol39/iss1/18

Khan G. F.,  & Wood J., Information Technology Management Domain: Emerging Themes and Keywords Analysis, Scientometrics, Volume 105, Issue 2 (2015), p. 959-972

Jacob, W.,  & Khan, G F., (2015), International trade negotiation analysis: network and semantic knowledge infrastructure, Scientometrics, online first.

Khan, G. F., & Park, H. W. (2013).International Collaboration within Electronic Government Research Domain: A Triple Helix Network Analysis of Collaboration at the Regional, Country, and Institutional LevelsGovernment Information Quarterly (SSCI), 30 (2013) 182–193, PDF

Swar, B. & Khan, G.F. (2013). An analysis of the information technology outsourcing domain: A social network and Triple helix approach, Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology (SSCI). Vol. 64, No. 11,  p. 2366-2378, PDF

I hope this helps.

Thanks,
GFK