To all social networkers - in particular addressing the female academics
among us...

The Department of Sociology at the University of Groningen in The
Netherlands has a vacancy for a tenure track positions. The vacancies are
part of the widely acclaimed and highly successful Rosalind Franklin
Fellowship program. This program is aimed at women in academia who have a
PhD and aspire a career as full professor in a European top research
university. The program targets scholars at the assistant and associate
professor level (a PhD degree for preferably at least 3 years), and
provides a very good supportive structure to build up or consolidate a
research line and acquire a full professorship. More detailed information
about the fellowships can be found on the following website: *
<http://www.rug.nl/gmw/research/rff/rff2016>http://www.rug.nl/gmw/research/rff/rff2016
<http://www.rug.nl/gmw/research/rff/rff2016>*.

The Department of Sociology is a small but cohesive department, with a
strong collaborative culture. We have a proven track record of helping new
colleagues thrive (for information on our Department, see
http://www.rug.nl/research/department-of-sociology; more detailed
information on our interuniversity research center, in which our research
program is embedded, can be found here: <http://www.ics-graduateschool.nl>
http://www.ics-graduateschool.nl).

Social network-related research is central in our department, both with a
statistical / methodological as well as with a substantive sociology focus.

We welcome applications!!!

Further, we will highly appreciate it if you could help us find good
candidates by spreading this information in your network. In case you have
any question, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best wishes,

Also on behalf of Rafael Wittek, Andreas Flache, Nardi Steverink, René
Veenstra

Tom A.B. Snijders

Professor of Statistics and Methodology, Dept of Sociology, University of
Groningen
Emeritus Fellow, Nuffield College, University of Oxford
http://www.stats.ox.ac.uk/~snijders