From: Federal Demonstration Partnership Main List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Feldman, Jean I.
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2016 2:24 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: New FAQs on Proposal Preparation and Award Administration for Use with the new PAPPG (NSF 17-1)

Colleagues:

This notice will definitely be of interest to your community.  We strongly encourage you to disseminate as quickly as possible.

Thanks much,

Jean

[nsflogo]

Jean Feldman
Head, Policy Office
Division of Institution & Award Support
National Science Foundation
4201 Wilson Boulevard
Arlington, VA 22230
voice: 703.292.8243
email:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Dear Colleagues:

We are pleased to announce that a revised set of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on Proposal Preparation and Award Administration<https://www.nsf.gov/bfa/dias/policy/papp/pappg17_1/faqs17_1.pdf> has been issued.  These FAQs accompany the NSF Proposal & Award Policies & Procedures Guide<https://www.nsf.gov/publications/pub_summ.jsp?ods_key=nsf17001> (PAPPG), (NSF 17-1), and are effective for proposals submitted or due, and awards made on or after, January 30, 2017.

If you have any questions regarding these FAQs, please contact the Policy Office in the Division of Institution & Award Support at 703.292.8243 or by e-mail to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Regards,

Jean Feldman
Head, Policy Office
Division of Institution and Award Support
Office of Budget, Finance & Award Management