From: Federal Demonstration Partnership Main List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Feldman, Jean I.
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2016 2:24 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: New FAQs on Proposal Preparation and Award Administration for Use with the new PAPPG (NSF 17-1)

Colleagues:

This notice will definitely be of interest to your community.  We strongly encourage you to disseminate as quickly as possible.

Thanks much,

Jean

[log in to unmask]" alt="nsflogo">

Jean Feldman

Head, Policy Office

Division of Institution & Award Support

National Science Foundation

4201 Wilson Boulevard

Arlington, VA 22230

voice: 703.292.8243

email:  [log in to unmask]

Dear Colleagues:

We are pleased to announce that a revised set of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on Proposal Preparation and Award Administration has been issued.  These FAQs accompany the NSF Proposal & Award Policies & Procedures Guide (PAPPG), (NSF 17-1), and are effective for proposals submitted or due, and awards made on or after, January 30, 2017

If you have any questions regarding these FAQs, please contact the Policy Office in the Division of Institution & Award Support at 703.292.8243 or by e-mail to [log in to unmask].

Regards,

Jean Feldman

Head, Policy Office

Division of Institution and Award Support

Office of Budget, Finance & Award Management