OUTGrad is having a social on Monday, November 6th at 7pm at the Boca Fiesta Backyard. This social is a way for us to connect with LGBTQ+ students and allies from other departments across the UF community. We will be joined by the UF Law School group OutLaw as well! Feel free to bring friends and partners to this event.

OUTGrad is a group for LGBTQIA+ and Allied graduate students and postdocs offered through LGBTQ Affairs at the University of Florida. This group is for any- and everyone interested in OUTGrad: we have meetings, socials, and discussion groups.

For any questions please email: [log in to unmask] or search OUTGrad at UF on Facebook.

Best,

Maggie Creegan
Pronouns: She, Her, Hers
Graduate Assistant - LGBTQ Affairs | Multicultural & Diversity Affairs Division of Student Affairs | University of Florida J.W. Reitz Union Gainesville, FL 32611
Phone: 352.294.7851
[log in to unmask] | multicultural.ufl.edu