March 31, 2017

Good afternoon Graduate Students,

Graduate Student Appreciation Week (GSAW)<http://graduateschool.ufl.edu/about-us/events/graduate-student-appreciation-week/> is NEXT WEEK (Yay!) and we have a great week planned for you!  We encourage all of you to attend next week's events.

On Monday, April 3, 2017 we will start the week with Kickoff Stations across campus. Please join the Graduate School and the University of Florida Bookstore at the Reitz Union Breezeway ( facing the north lawn) for, coffee vouchers, prizes and GSAW swag!  The College of Medicine will also host a Kickoff Station at the UF Health Founders Gallery. The Kickoff Stations will be open from 8AM -11 AM. We look forward to seeing you all there!

Students that attend the scheduled events will be given a GSAW t-shirt, in addition to other cool prizes throughout the week.

Click here<http://graduateschool.ufl.edu/media/graduate-school/pdf-files/GSAW-Schedule-Deals.pdf> for the GSAW Event Booklet.

Also, the Instagram contest closes next Thursday, April 6, 2017 at 11:59 PM. To participate, please follow the official Instagram page (uf_gsaw)<https://www.instagram.com/uf_gsaw/> and post an image or video of what it means to be a graduate student at the University of Florida. Don't forget to include the hashtag #ufgsaw17 ! We currently have 333 followers. However, we want to increase our followers to 400 by the end of the day today!

Have a safe and fun weekend!

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

[Gator Head Peeking]
Erin D. Rice, MS | Coordinator, Office of Graduate Minority Programs
University of Florida Graduate School
123 Grinter Hall | PO Box 115500| Gainesville, FL 32611
Office: 352-392-8359| Fax: 352-392-3773 |  Email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>