Greetings Graduate Students!

Today is Day 4 of Graduate Student Appreciation Week (GSAW)!  Please join the Division of Graduate Student Affairs  for our annual GSAW Ice Cream Social from 1 PM -3 PM at the HPNP Courtyard and Reception Hall, TODAY!

Please keep in mind  the first 100 graduate students to attend the event will receive a FREE T-shirt!

We will also have a few student organizations tabling and the Continuum will also be in attendance, providing swag and food!

Did I mention, we will also have popcorn, cotton candy, and games ! J  You don’t want to miss out on this event!

WE look forward to seeing you all later on TODAY!

Also if you have not registered for the GSAW Closing/ Evening Social, please do so TODAY!  To register click here.

** The Instagram Contest will close at 11:59 PM tonight.  If you have not followed  the official GSAW Instagram account ( uf_gsaw), please do so today and post a photo with the hashtag #ufgsaw17.  I will announce the Instagram contest winner tomorrow at the GSAW Closing/Social.  The photo that is the most creative and has the most likes will win the contest. Remember the posted photo should capture your graduate school experience and what it means me to be graduate student at UF.