Greetings Graduate Students!

Today is the last day of Graduate Student Appreciation Week 2017!

Please join the Graduate School at Grinter Hall from 10 AM -12 PM for our closing GSAW Station!  The first 50 people will receive a FREE GSAW t-shirt!

If you enjoy Starbucks Coffee, the first 40 to stop by the GSAW closing station will receive a voucher for a FREE cup of coffee!  We also have vouchers for a FREE  round of bowling or a skate attraction at Splitz Bowling or Skate Station Funworks!

Also, don’t forget about the GSAW Closing and Evening Social, happening TODAY at the University House( old President’s House) from 5PM -7PM!

** The Instagram Contest closed last night, however, please continue to LIKE photos!  The photo/video with the most LIKES will win the contest! The winner of the Instagram contest will receive a GoPro HERO Session 5 bundle!