Greetings!

The Graduate School is pleased to announce its collaboration with the Career Resource Center for Graduate Education Week. As a part of this week-long event, the Graduate School will host its annual upcoming Gator Graduate Programs Fair (formerly known as Graduate Information Day) which will be held on Thursday, October 19, 2017 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.  This is a great opportunity for prospective students, staff, and community members to learn about all of the amazing graduate programs that the University of Florida has to offer. Please share the following flyer below with your students, colleagues, and community contacts. The pdf of this flyer can be found here: http://graduateschool.ufl.edu/media/graduate-school/pdf-files/GatorGradProgramsFlyer.pdf

Additionally, registration is now open to UF departments and colleges to host a table at this event. This event is free but registration is required. To register your college/department, click here: We Want to Table! Registration is also required for attendees: I Want to Attend!

For additional information regarding this event, please contact the Division of Graduate Student Affairs at [log in to unmask].