Calling all students in the humanities, social sciences, and interdisciplinary degrees!

Florida Society of the Social Sciences (F3S) will be having our next meeting this Wednesday October 11th in Turlington 3302 (Streib Conference Room), 11:30am-12:30pm.

What is F3S?

F3S, or Florida Society of the Social Sciences, is a graduate-student led organization at UF. In addition to our general body meetings, we organize several socials and workshops, targeting students of the humanities and social sciences at UF, but welcome all.

Each Spring, we host the Annual Conference of the Social Sciences at UF.  This year’s conference is in the spring, but the business, excitement, and laughter lasts all year. The theme for this year's conference is Advancing public knowledge in a changing social landscape.

We have more exciting announcements and progress to share at this meeting!

Fall 2017 Upcoming Meeting Schedule

Turlington 3302 (11:30am- 12:30pm)

October 11th
October 25th
November 8th
November 29

We are seriously professional and aggressively fun.

If you can’t make it, but would like to receive updates on the conference and other professional development opportunities, please send an email letting us know.

Keep in touch with more comments, questions, or suggestions

Stephanie Dhuman (President) [log in to unmask]

Morgan Sanchez (Veep) [log in to unmask]

3219 Turlington Hall

University of Florida

P.O. Box 117330

Gainesville, Florida32611-7330