Greetings Graduate Students,

It’s that time of the month again. For the last time this semester, come join the Dean of the Graduate School, Dr. Henry Frierson, for an informal chat about your graduate school education at UF at our November “Brown Bag Lunch with the Dean” TODAY  Wednesday, November 1st from 12noon-1pm in 110 Grinter Hall. Last month’s chat was a hit and students greatly benefited from their conversations with Dr. Frierson. Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to engage with one of your biggest advocates.

We know it’s the lunch hour, so feel free to bring your lunch. More information about the Dean can be found here: Dean's Bio. We look forward to seeing you and you are welcome to attend even if you haven’t registered!