Dear Graduate Students,

The Smathers Libraries is working with Biblioboard, a company that provides an interesting model for print-on demand books. This is a new venture, and we see it as a way to provide affordable print copies of dissertations, while also providing a small financial incentive to authors whose books are printed. We are very interested in feedback from graduate students. We have scheduled a meeting on campus with Biblioboard. The meeting will be on November 14, 2017, from 10:35 - 11:35 am, in Smathers 100 (Smathers Library, next to Library West). Light refreshments will be served. We very much need input from graduate students as to whether this is a worthwhile project, so please consider attending. If you are interested in attending, please RSVP to Ben Walker at [log in to unmask].

Best,

Christine Swanson
Vice President, Graduate Student Council