The UF Office of Faculty Development and Teaching Excellence, the Teaching Center and the Career Resource Center are hosting a Teaching Portfolio Review Day on Monday December 11, 2017 in Yon Hall Room 406.

During this event, you have the opportunity to have your Teaching Portfolio and job search documents reviewed by a UF faculty or staff member.

Information regarding creating your Teaching Portfolio can be found on our Teaching Portfolio Canvas site.

If you attended a Teaching Portfolio workshop this semester, you have been added to the Canvas course already.

If you do not have access to the course, please email [log in to unmask].

We encourage students to upload their documents prior to December 6.

To sign-up for a review time, please use the google sign-up sheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tjfrpj352SiXsE-ptsdaDZV-q1O4VLNI5iCRTHPCiNI/edit?usp=sharing .

Sign-ups are first come, first serve.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Alexandra Ricker ([log in to unmask]) or Alexandra Bitton-Bailey ([log in to unmask]).