Hello fellow graduate students in the humanities, social sciences, and interdisciplinary programs!

Please mark your calendars for the next Florida Society of the Social Sciences (F3S) meeting on Tuesday – 02/28 from 11:40 -12:30 in Turlington 3302. Join us for light refreshments while we continue planning for the 12th Annual Conference of the Social Sciences, From Social Problems to Social Promise, with keynote speaker Dr. Carla Shedd. We have plenty of volunteer opportunities with a variety of time commitments leading up to and on the day of the conference (Saturday, April 15th). Stop by to see how you can get involved!

If you haven't submitted an abstract to participate in the 12th Annual Conference of the Social Sciences, please see our call for abstracts here. The deadline is March 10th!

If you can’t make it to our meeting, feel free to email F3S at [log in to unmask] with questions, concerns, or volunteer availability.

We look forward to seeing you there!