Calling all students in the humanities, social sciences, and interdisciplinary degrees!

Florida Society of the Social Sciences (F3S) will meet on Friday, March 17th at 11:40 - 12:30 in Turlington 3302. A social will follow with food catered by La Tienda Latina. We hope you can make it.

F3S is an interdisciplinary, graduate-student led student organization open to all students at UF. F3S meets monthly to socialize and to prepare for an annual conference at UF which hosts over 100 interdisciplinary graduate student presenters from across the state of Florida. F3S commonly posts updates to f3s.soccrim.ufl.edu<http://f3s.soccrim.ufl.edu/>, and to the F3S Facebook page (facebook.com/f3serious<http://facebook.com/f3serious>).

We are currently seeking volunteers, presenters, and members. Come to our next meeting, or send us an email at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> to find out how you can get involved this year and next year!

Keep in touch.
[cid:[log in to unmask]]