Hi Matthew,

I would be happy to be involved in whatever role is most useful to you.
I am still not quite certified, but am 2/3 through the instructor
training checkout, and my teaching demonstration is scheduled for 11th
October.
I'm confident about helping/teaching R, SQL, and Spreadsheets, but do
not have much familiarity with OpenRefine.

Best wishes
Philipp

--
Dr Philipp Boersch-Supan

Department of Geography, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
and
Department of Integrative Biology, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL

web: http://pboesu.github.io
twitter/github/bitbucket: @pboesu