Have you been helping or instructing at Software and Data Carpentry workshops? Are you interested in meeting the people attending this year's instructor training class whom we hope you'll be teaching with in the future?

You are invited to lunch on Monday the 22nd at noon in the UFII entryway. This is the lunch break for the first day of the training so all 25 new instructors will be there for you to socialize with, including three from FSU. Food will be provided but please email me ([log in to unmask]) if you have any dietary restrictions.

Hope to see you there!

Matthew Collins
Technical Operations Manager
University of Florida