Happy Monday,

As part of the iDigBio project's annual summit, we're doing a Data Carpentry on October 30 & 31st. We have 2 project staff who are going to instruct but we'd like to have some instructors and helpers from the UF community as well. We'd like to show the natural history community how a campus-wide Carpentries community works and results in mixing people from departments across campus. We are holding half the seats for attendees of our summit but the other half are going to be open to UF attendees starting 10/9.

Please let me know if you are interested in instructing or helping at this workshop.

Costumes optional.

https://idigbio.github.io/2017-10-30-iDigBio-Summit-UFII/

Matthew Collins
Technical Operations Manager