From: Discussion of teaching informatics skills <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Philipp Boersch-Supan <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, September 25, 2017 8:49 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Instructors and helpers needed for October 30-31 Data Carpentry

Hi Matthew,

I would be happy to be involved in whatever role is most useful to you.
I am still not quite certified, but am 2/3 through the instructor
training checkout, and my teaching demonstration is scheduled for 11th
October.
I'm confident about helping/teaching R, SQL, and Spreadsheets, but do
not have much familiarity with OpenRefine.

Best wishes
Philipp

--
Dr Philipp Boersch-Supan

Department of Geography, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
and
Department of Integrative Biology, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL

web: http://pboesu.github.io
twitter/github/bitbucket: @pboesu