The inaugural UF Carpentry Club board has concluded its work and would like to announce the official formation of the club. We have put a charter (and upcoming events and other notes) on a Github wiki and we welcome your feedback:

https://github.com/UF-Carpentry/Coordination/wiki

The club board will be elected in January according to what is outlined in the charter. Announcements about the election process and how to nominate yourself will be coming. Please either watch here or contact me to make sure you receive them. Please also invite anyone else you think would be interested to do the same.

Happy holidays!

Matthew Collins
Technical Operations Manager
University of Florida