Just a friendly reminder that tomorrow (Thursday) at 4:00 at the UFII we are having our first instructor meetup. Bring your questions about completing the checkout process, about lessons, and about opportunities to teach!
Thank you to everyone who responded to the whenisgood. It looks like Thursday afternoons are the best time for the most people. I've scheduled the following three events:
Thursday, 7/27 4:00 - 5:00 pm
Thursday, 8/3 4:00 - 5:00 pm
Thursday, 8/10 4:00 - 5:00 pm
at the UFII conference room.
Notice that the last meeting is conveniently the week before our planned workshops. Please come to any or all of these if you would like to discuss:
- The instructor checkout process
- How workshops are organized
- How the Carpentries work
- Questions about specific lessons
- Coordinate with your fellow workshop instructors
- Anything else, including just to hang out (there might be chocolate)