The White Lab and UFII are putting on our first Python-based Software Carpentry workshop May 25-26.

The lessons will otherwise be similar to past SC workshops. Unix shell, programming with python, sql, and git. Python will be done by Brian Stucky, but the other three are up for grabs.

If you'd like to be a helper please also let me know. There will be instructor training Monday and Tuesday of that same week, so it's likely that people from there will be interested in being helpers during this workshop. If there are too many I'll do my best to accommodate everyone who wants to participate.

Thanks,
Shawn Taylor