Hi Matt,

I forgot to mention, in Chapter 4(https://swcarpentry.github.io/shell-novice/04-pipefilter/), it says:

The file data-shell/data/animals.txt contains 586 lines of data formatted as follows:

2012-11-05,deer
2012-11-05,rabbit
2012-11-05,raccoon
2012-11-06,rabbit

However, the data-shell file I downloaded from one of the link you send, it only have 8 lines. Is this wrong file or the animals.txt under data-shell/data/ is damaged?

Cactus:data Miao$ pwd
/Users/Cactus/Desktop/data-shell/data
Cactus:data Miao$ ls -l
total 208
-rw-r--r--    1 Miao  staff    283 Nov 17  2015 amino-acids.txt
drwxr-xr-x    3 Miao  staff    102 Feb 27 11:05 animal-counts
-rw-r--r--    1 Miao  staff    136 Nov 17  2015 animals.txt
drwxr-xr-x  105 Miao  staff   3570 Nov 17  2015 elements
-rw-r--r--    1 Miao  staff    554 Nov 17  2015 morse.txt
drwxr-xr-x   50 Miao  staff   1700 Nov 17  2015 pdb
-rw-r--r--    1 Miao  staff   8898 Nov 17  2015 planets.txt
-rw-r--r--    1 Miao  staff     45 Nov 17  2015 salmon.txt
-rw-r--r--    1 Miao  staff  73861 Nov 17  2015 sunspot.txt
Cactus:data Miao$ wc -l animals.txt
       8 animals.txt
Cactus:data Miao$

Thanks!