From: Instructors <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Maneesha Sane <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, May 12, 2017 12:22 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [Instructors] INSTRUCTORS NEEDED: Spelman College, Atlanta and more

Hi all,

We have a bunch of workshops that need instructors.  Check them all out on the sign up spreadsheet.

Some highlights:

We are looking for two instructors to teach a Data Carpentry (Ecology/Python) workshop June 20-21 at Spelman College in Atlanta.  This is coming up soon so it would be great to have someone confirmed in the next few days.

We are also trying to schedule a bunch of workshops at Lawrence Berkeley Labs in California between June  and September.  Many people have signed up - but it's often the same people!  I'd love to see more people involved.  Please take a look and sign up where you can.

As always, let me know if you have any questions.

Sign up here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gYmN7zn1dcrQTFGunsCq6Pqj82Hs2csoCL9hjt0o3uo/edit#gid=0

--
Maneesha Sane