Hi Matt,

I'd like to volunteer as a helper for iDigBio's annual summit.

Thanks,
Joe

On Mon, Sep 25, 2017 at 9:01 AM, Smith, Plato <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello Matthew,

+ 1 , also not certified, and am partial to OpenRefine.

Thanks.
Plato

-----Original Message-----
From: Discussion of teaching informatics skills [mailto:INFORMATICS-TEACHING-[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Philipp Boersch-Supan
Sent: Monday, September 25, 2017 8:50 AM
To: [log in to unmask]UFL.EDU
Subject: Re: Instructors and helpers needed for October 30-31 Data Carpentry

Hi Matthew,

I would be happy to be involved in whatever role is most useful to you.
I am still not quite certified, but am 2/3 through the instructor training checkout, and my teaching demonstration is scheduled for 11th October.
I'm confident about helping/teaching R, SQL, and Spreadsheets, but do not have much familiarity with OpenRefine.

Best wishes
Philipp

--
Dr Philipp Boersch-Supan

Department of Geography, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL and Department of Integrative Biology, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL

web: http://pboesu.github.io
twitter/github/bitbucket: @pboesu

--
Joseph A. Andreoli