Jon Lewis <[log in to unmask]> writes:

> I guess I'm officially a relic.  Nothing for perl, but support for a
> bunch of languages I've never heard of :(

I'm still writing 50K LOC applications in perl, and I don't see a reason
to switch to something else with no greater expressive power.  What I'd
like is a language whose code can be easily manipulated from simple
programs, but the installed base and backward compatibility properties
of Perl.  Someone has put a Lisp on Perl:

	http://search.cpan.org/~wehu/CljPerl-0.10/lib/CljPerl.pm

I'm hoping for a popular Lisp variant of Perl 6, 7, 8, ...

--
Working Version                 Brian Bartholomew, President
https://www.workver.com         Host Factory computer configuration management