On 04/19/2017 04:01 PM, Allen S. Rout wrote:

> I do not expect that the hires will be dominated by internal placements,
> and I would be only mildly surprised to find that there are zero
> internal placements out of the ten.

... Someone wondered to me who was covered by "internal" here, so I'll
clarify:  For "internal" above, you could instead use 'ICT', which is
the new acronym for us: "Infrastructure and Communication Technology"...
 So I'm talking about internal hire-in-lieu-of-promotion.  I expect that
to be rare, and would be only mildly surprised to find there is none of it.

- Allen S. Rout