Debian 9.0 "Stretch" was released over the weekend.

I've got netinstall isos for i386/amd64 at

http://mirror.ite.sfcollege.edu/iso/debian/

The apt mirror I run has been pulling Stretch debs for a while, Sunday
morning I updated all symlinks so stable -> stretch, etc.

Base URL - http://mirror.ite.sfcollege.edu/debian

Releases - .
stretch main contrib non-free
stretch-proposed-updates main contrib non-free
stretch-updates main contrib non-free

I'm also still mirroring Wheezy (oldoldstable) and Jessie (oldstable) as
well as Mint (18.x - sarah/serena/sonya) and Ubuntu (lots).  More info
at http://mirror.ite.sfcollege.edu/sources.php

--

---
Steve Jensen

ICQ # 3440385

---

 Please note that Florida has a broad public records law, and that all correspondence to or from College employees via email may be subject to disclosure.