From: Platform Independent Linux List! [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Eben King
Sent: Sunday, November 05, 2017 2:24 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: video card selection

I have an i5-6400 (2.7 GHz max) driving my three monitors.  How do I find a comparison of video cards to it, so I can decide whether it's worthwhile to get a standalone video card?  I see comparisons of card vs card, but that's no help in my case.  https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.game-2Ddebate.com_gpu_index.php&d=DwIC-g&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=iUSCqQal-H20QF9or__3g2H9ORMheuOrwYuG_vCdc2g&m=u1drxgJpj_wNqp1Czw8Tirf8l4Qairm6gdVup72zbvQ&s=wJtI5jtt2wyfGQhxCB5NoSFecSuAtefDMSVn9u6rjhU&e=  is close, but you have to know ahead of time to what GPU you want to compare it.

--
-eben   [log in to unmask]
        Hi!  I'm a .sig virus!  Copy me to your .sig!