Switched to google for buying names a while back, no issues.

Do my own DNS on a linode, be happy to be a primary/secondary nameserver or even split off a subdomain of itsjustcrap.com or myfqdn.org for any community member

Steve (at the other college)

From: Platform Independent Linux List! <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Allen Rout <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2017 10:05 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Registars you like?

I just got bit by some expletive expunged dark patterns at register.com,
and I'm sick of it.  I want to host my names with a service provider
that doesn't set me a game of gotcha every time I interact with their
cart.   Who do you like?

- Allen S. Rout

Please note that Florida has a broad public records law, and that all correspondence to or from College employees via email may be subject to disclosure.