Gainesville DevOps will be hosting Derek Helmick (@derekhelmick) to talk about best practices and recent updates to HashiCorp's Terraform on April 26th, at StarterSpace.

Whether you use AWS, VMware, or any other cloud hosting -- Terraform allows you to define all of your infrastructure in a high level language, and then build it. Even if you aren't using Terraform, we'll talk about infrastructure as code, DevOps, and the cloud.

Derek Helmick is a Systems Engineer at Foghorn Consulting. He likes to automate all of the things. Tell him about a cool vim plugin, your Go project, or some clever thing you're doing with AWS. He has a strong stance about the constituent parts of a martini.

This event is generously hosted by Starter Space (http://starterspace.com). StarterSpace is a community for creators, artists, and entrepreneurs. Check them out at starterspace.com.

Location: 106 Southwest 6th Street, Gainesville, FL. Park in the back lot on 7th Street across from Ayers Plaza; we're next to Fracture and across 6th Street from Sharpspring.

Hope to see you there!
http://meetu.ps/38Mh47

--
Martin B. Smith