Hi all,

We have the following items available for use within UF.

- five floor to ceiling shelving units that are currently anchored to the wall. I believe they are unfinished on the backside and would need to be anchored in their potential new home.

- three shelves with associated hardware (great lab shelving)

- 1 corkboard

- 1 two drawer file cabinet on wheels

- Steelcase four drawer lateral file cabinet in excellent condition

- One lab table

- One office chair on wheels without arms

Please let me know if you are interested in any of these items. They are all located in the Veterinary Academic Building.

Thanks,

Kia

Ms. Kia Hendrix

Administrative Support Assistant