I have a bunch of equipment to get rid of in a short amount of time due to impending construction. All these items must be removed by YOU by 12:00pm on March 6th but preferably sooner!

I have pictures if you wish to see otherwise call for an appointment to look at them. Email me if you want pictures.

I also have a Perkin Elmer Liquid Scintillation Counter Tri-Carb 2800TR that’s in like new condition just begging for a home. By my inexpert look, it’s had under 3 months use on it!

All items are in Building 217 (Metabolic Building) in the Veterinary Medical Center at 2015 SW Archer Road.

My contact info:

Jim Burrow

352-294-4383

Thanks!