Good morning,

We have a Fellowes PowerShred 280 available. See attached images.

Please contact me if interested. My contact info is listed below.

Thanks,

Marlyn Schubert, Administrative Support Assistant I
UF|UNIVERSITY of  FLORIDA
College of Medicine * Department of Pediatrics * Administration
Phone: (352) 273-5808 * Email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:*%20Email:[log in to unmask]>
1600 SW Archer Road, PO Box 100296, Gainesville, FL 32610
Websites: www.ufl.edu<http://www.ufl.edu/> * www.med.ufl.edu<http://www.med.ufl.edu/> * www.peds.ufl.edu<http://www.peds.ufl.edu/>

Your feedback is important to us. Please send a comment about our service to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.