One of our Surgery labs is looking to obtain a DSM II Colorimeter.  If you have one and are not using it, please contact me.
Thank you,

Kathryn M. McEwen
Administrative Spec II
University of Florida/Dept. of Surgery
P.O. Box 103457
Gainesville, FL  32610-3457
PH: 352-265-7257
Direct: 265-7604

[Gator Head Mosiac]

NOTE: This communication may contain information that is legally protected from unauthorized disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, you should notify the sender immediately by telephone or by return email and delete this message from your computer.