Good afternoon,

We have a few pieces of furniture available for pick up. 1 loveseat, 5 single chairs, and 2 octagonal tables. Please see measurements below and attached photos. If interested, please email me at [log in to unmask].

1 double – 43” x 26”

5 singles – 23” x 26”

2 tables – 42” x 42” x 16” (about the height of the seats of the other furniture)

Kristina M Perez
Office of the University Registrar

Division of Enrollment Management
222 Criser Hall
University of Florida
Gainesville, Florida 32611-4000
Mailto: [log in to unmask]

UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA WEB SITE:
http://www.ufl.edu

REGISTRAR WEB SITE:
http://www.registrar.ufl.edu

ADMISSIONS WEB SITE:
http://www.admissions.ufl.edu

VOICE MAIL: 352.392.1374
FAX: (352) 392-1914

The Office of the University Registrar is very interested in your feedback regarding our services.  At your convenience please use the following link to provide us your assessment of how we are doing:
http://www.registrar.ufl.edu/feedback.php?staff=KristinaMPerez

CONFIDENTIAL:
Information contained in this message is part of an educational record and is protected by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974.  This information is being shared with the addressee(s) because of a legitimate educational interest.  Any re-disclosure of this information must be done in accordance with FERPA or the student's consent.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or other use of the contents of this message is prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify me by telephone or electronic mail.