Date:     January 9, 2017

To:          All Graduate Deans, Associate Deans, Department Chairs, Coordinators and Staff

From:    UF Graduate School

RE:          Save the Date: 2nd Annual Graduate Student Appreciation Week Coming April 3- 7, 2017

The UF Graduate School is excited to announce UF’s 2nd Annual Graduate Student Appreciation.

This week-long spring 2017 event is designed to celebrate the accomplishments, contributions, and, most importantly, show appreciation for the more than 12,000 UF graduate students! The event, scheduled for the week of April 3-7, will showcase the work of our amazing graduate students and highlight the services they provide to the university and the community through research, teaching, and mentoring.

If you would like to be involved, please contact the Division of Graduate Student Affairs via e-mail at [log in to unmask] or via telephone at 352-392-6444.

Thank you for your attention and we hope to see you there!