Hello everyone,

Thank you to everyone that attended the meeting on Wednesday. Attached to
this email is the PowerPoint from the meeting. All the sign up links are on
the PowerPoint, please sign up for the events you know you can attend.

Upcoming Events and Fundraisers:

January 30th: Bread of the Mighty Food Bank

January 31st: Ronald McDonald House Sweets and Treats

February 7th: Bracelet Fundraiser

February 10th: Bracelet Fundraiser
February 28th: Henna Fundraiser
For those of you that registered for Regionals, it will be held at
Gainesville High School tomorrow, Saturday, January 28th at 8 A.M. Please
remember to come prepared for your competition. All competitors MUST wear
HOSA attire, bring their guidelines, a pencil, and water.

If you need a ride to the competition, *please reply to this email by 6:00
P.M. today.* We will be meeting at 7:30 A.M. in front of the Reitz car
loop. For everyone else, we will see you there at 8:00 A.M.

Thank you
Megan Kanhai
Executive Board
HOSA at UF, 2016-2017

PowerPoint:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1ueL0RNFiyq1COmEWW_LW-vuSwIfNWYcKxDKn_v_N7vY/edit?usp=sharing

Visit our website at http://ufhosa.wix.com/hosaatuf

'Like' us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/hosaatuf

To unsubscribe from the HOSA listserv, send an email to
[log in to unmask] with the following one-line message in the
body: SIGNOFF HOSA-L.You will then be sent a confirmation message and an
exit message from the listserv manager.