Hello everyone,

I hope you all had a great Winter Break and are enjoying your classes.

The first General Body Meeting of the Spring Semester will be on Wednesday,
January 25th at 7 P.M. The location of the meeting will be announced later.

For those of you that registered for Regionals, it will be held at
Gainesville High School on Saturday, January 28th at 8 A.M. Please remember
to come prepared for your competition. All competitors MUST wear HOSA
attire, bring their guidelines, a pencil, and water.

If you need a ride to the competition, please reply to this email to let us
know. We will be meeting at 7:30 A.M. in front of the Reitz car loop.

If you have any questions, please email us or post on our Facebook page.

Megan Kanhai
Secretary
Executive Board
HOSA at UF, 2016-2017

Visit our website at http://ufhosa.wix.com/hosaatuf

'Like' us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/hosaatuf

To unsubscribe from the HOSA listserv, send an email to
[log in to unmask] with the following one-line message in the
body: SIGNOFF HOSA-L.You will then be sent a confirmation message and an
exit message from the listserv manager.