SOCNetters,

At UCLA we have a new Masters program in social science that is now
accepting applications for its first cohort of students (fall 2017
intake): http://mass.ss.ucla.edu

I am mentioning this here because I figure this may be of interest to many
of you who have talented undergrad students who want to apply to an
interdisciplinary program.

Note: I know nothing about this program and happened to notice our press
release, so don't send me any e-mails asking about it. I know nothing that
is not on the website --- though, obviously, I am strongly in favor of
some of the new students being interested in social networks and in
looking at them quantitatively.

-----
Mason

  Mason A. Porter
  Professor, Department of Mathematics, UCLA

  Homepage: https://www.math.ucla.edu/~mason/
  Blog: http://masonporter.blogspot.com
  Twitter: @masonporter
  Skype: tepid451