The Department of Organization Sciences (http://www.fsw.vu.nl/en/departments/organization-sciences/#.WHZAa9IrLRY) invites applications from qualified individuals for 2 assistant professorship  positions. We are looking for one assistant professor to strengthen our research group on Cooperation and Conflict between Individuals and within Teams. Research within this group focuses on cooperation and competition in organizations, with a specific focus on team performance and conflict management. For the current vacancy, we are looking for a researcher with strong quantitative skills who has elaborate experience with especially experimental, but also survey studies, whose research interests fit well with the above described themes.

The second assistant professor should have a focus on networks and institutional dynamics and arrangements. The group aims to combine qualitative and network analytic methods with new digital methods for social research. We are preferably looking for the current vacancy for a researcher with strong skills in network or process analytical methods from an organizational science perspective.

For both positions, candidates with a strong research agenda that demonstrates the ability to connect the research themes in the department (Cooperation and Conflict between Individuals and within Teams, Networks and Institutions, and Change and Identity) are also welcome to apply.

More details can be found here: tinyurl.com/workatorg

For additional information please contact: Prof.  B. Beersma (Cooperation and Conflict group)  Prof. P. Groenewegen (Network and Institutions group) , Prof.  I. Drori, (Change and Identity group). [log in to unmask],  phone number +31 20 598 6309

Application
Applicants should send the following material:  Vitae, samples of scholarly work, 3 letters of reference to: Ms. Elles Bandringa, Dept.
Secretary  at the VU: [log in to unmask]

Dr. Christine Moser
Assistant Professor

Program Coordinator Master Policy, Communication & Organization
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES

Organization Sciences

T +31 (0)20 59 82523
| [log in to unmask] | WORKING DAYS: tue - fri |
POSTAL ADRESS: De Boelelaan 1081, 1081 HV Amsterdam, The Netherlands

VISITING ADRESS: De Boelelaan 1105, HG 3A-80 (main building), 1081 HV Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Twitter: @tineadam