Lecturer/Senior Lecturer position in International Business - University of Greenwich, London

As part of our on-going development strategy, the Business School is seeking a lecturer in International Business to join the Department of International Business and Economics. The Department hosts three major research groups: the Centre for Business Network Analysis (CBNA), the Public Services International Research Unit (PSIRU), and the Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre (GPERC). The Department has a strong undergraduate offering and runs successful postgraduate programmes both in London and with partners in Asia.

We are particularly interested in candidates who could make a significant contribution to the research agenda of the department, contributing to one of its research centres through cutting-edge research focusing on Multinational Enterprises (MNEs) and their strategies, the management of their cross-border operations, and the external forces influencing them. We encourage applications from candidates with a strong quantitative background, but welcome applications also from individuals with expertise in social network analysis, qualitative methods and agent based modelling.

We are seeking a candidate aiming to produce high-impact research which can inform our undergraduate and postgraduate teaching, contributing towards plurality in theoretical and methodological approaches in international business. The positions offer opportunities for research and teaching, and enables an ambitious candidate to play an important role in the shaping of the future development of the department. The School provides conditions conducive for active research.

Further information about the job opportunity can be found here<https://jobs.gre.ac.uk/Vacancy.aspx?ref=1318>.

Riccardo De Vita
Head of Department
International Business and Economics
Center for Business Network Analysis
University of Greenwich

Telephone: +44(0)2083319835 | Email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

University of Greenwich, a charity and company limited by guarantee, registered in England (reg. no. 986729). Registered office: Old Royal Naval College, Park Row, Greenwich, London SE10 9LS.