As part of our on-going development strategy, the Business School is seeking a lecturer in International Business to join the Department of International Business and Economics. The Department hosts three major research groups: the Centre for Business Network Analysis (CBNA), the Public Services International Research Unit (PSIRU), and the Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre (GPERC). The Department has a strong undergraduate offering and runs successful postgraduate programmes both in London and with partners in Asia and East Africa.

We are particularly interested in candidates who could make a significant contribution to the research agenda of the department, contributing to one of its research centres through cutting-edge research focusing on Multinational Enterprises (MNEs) and their strategies, the management of their cross-border operations, and the external forces influencing them.

We are seeking a candidate aiming to produce high-impact research which can inform our undergraduate and postgraduate teaching, contributing towards plurality in theoretical and methodological approaches in international business. The positions offer opportunities for research and teaching, and enables an ambitious candidate to play an important role in the shaping of the future development of the research unit. The School provides conditions conducive for active research.

To obtain further particulars please email: [log in to unmask] quoting the job reference.

We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.

https://jobs.gre.ac.uk/Vacancy.aspx?ref=1318

https://jobs.gre.ac.uk/Vacancy.aspx?ref=1342

University of Greenwich, a charity and company limited by guarantee, registered in England (reg. no. 986729). Registered office: Old Royal Naval College, Park Row, Greenwich, London SE10 9LS. _____________________________________________________________________ SOCNET is a service of INSNA, the professional association for social network researchers (http://www.insna.org). To unsubscribe, send an email message to [log in to unmask] containing the line UNSUBSCRIBE SOCNET in the body of the message.