Hey, CHSCers!

We hope that all of you are having a great start to the spring semester. We would like to invite you to the first general body meeting of the year for Community Health Service Corps, this upcoming Thursday (1/26) at 7:00 PM in MAT 0112.

The meeting should last about an hour. We have Dr. Lisa Chacko as our guest speaker, news about our first events, and as always, free pizza!

For those who are new or unfamiliar, CHSC is an organization focused on educating about and lessening health disparities in the community. We do this through community service, fundraising, and social events. Our organization has no dues, and active membership is very attainable! It's a great way to get involved with the community while building leadership on campus!

If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to email me! Otherwise, we look forward to seeing you all out there!

--
Megan Kanhai
Secretary