In 2016, the RAFT Forum meetings were launched with a goal of covering topics of special interest to the grants community and providing an open channel for solutions, contacts, and information. In our first twelve months, we have presented a number of topics such as Cost Sharing, Reporting, Effort and Export Controls.

Please take a few minutes to complete the following anonymous survey. The purpose of this survey is to gather your feedback about the RAFT Forum and collect ideas for topics that can be addressed at future meetings. Thank you!

https://ufl.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_8H2D40itrvpj9kN

Stephanie Gray
Assistant Vice President
Division of Sponsored Programs