Dear all,

I am preparing a small talk about the phase transitions in the community
detection algorithms for people outside the field. Thus, I need to show a
picture of some small network with evident community structure. I found
such picture in Newman's book (page 355) which shows a coauthorship network
of a university department. However, I am unable to locate the data of this
network. Does anybody have any idea about this or any other small similar
network?

Thank you
Snehal

--